At Precise Biometrics your privacy is a top priority for us and we are committed to protecting your privacy online. This Privacy Pledge outlines the steps we've taken to ensure that you have a superior online experience and provides details on how we treat any personal information you may submit to us.
Information Collection and Use
We will collect and use personal information about you to respond to your request for products and services offered through this website. The information we collect may be from the following sources:
- Information provided by you in connection with support request
- Information provided by you in connection with opting in to email notifications
- Information provided by you in connection with requesting product information
- Information provided by you in connection with reserving, ordering, or inquiring
about the purchase of a service or product
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service Providers - We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use
your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Subsidiaries, Parent or Sister Companies - We may share personal and demographic information about you with our parent company, or sister companies. For example, we may share your information with Precise Biometrics AB.
- Business Partners and Affiliates - We may share personal information about you with other companies so that they can market their products and services to you, depending on your expressed interests. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Precise Biometrics is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. You will not be able to add items to your shopping cart if you disabled cookies.
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions about our Privacy Pledge, please contact us:
Precise Biometrics Inc.
8300 Boone Boulevard, Suite 500
Vienna, VA 22182 USA
Telephone: (800) 609-0578